If Sam Harris could leave one sentence behind for all humankind to lead their best lives, this would be it:
A bit more about what that means, here.
Progress keyProgress deepSave and Resume Later
Everything Is OK
Sarah & Tom
Step back. Slow down. Pay attention.
- Stutz’s Life Force
- 1) Sleep
- 2) Nutrition
- 3) Mindfulness, Psychedelics, DMN
- 4) “Work”
- 5) Expression
- 6) Human Psychology
- 6) Exercise and Fitness
- 7) Distractions
- 8) Minimalism
- 9) “Secular” Spirituality
- 10) Microdosing
- A Short Guide
- How I Started
- First Microdose Journals
- A Reflection on Microdosing (Three Months In)
- What Meditation and Psychedelics Have in Common
- Measuring Psilocybin Capsule Storage Over Time
- 11) Consider: Cautions and Truths
- Love & Sex
- Plato’s 2000-Year-Old Warning About Soulmates
- Married and Longing for Solitude
- Mom, Dad, Why Didn’t You Tell the Truth About Having Kids??
- The JOY of Not Needing Anyone
- To Breed or Not to Breed?
- Two Years of Deprioritizing Sex
- School, Marriage, Work, Kids, Death – A Lack of Imagination
- Life Beyond Work – Keynes’s Vision of a 15-hour Work Week
- Kellogg’s Short Workweek. What Happened?
- Work: A History of How We Spend Our Time
- Self-Imposed Wage Slavery
- Infinite Jest: Escapism May Cause Injury or Death
- The Annihilation of Stillness, Focus, Reflection
- Hey Smartphone, Let Me FEEL Pain!
- Reality Distortion
- Universal Truths
WARNING: This section might permanently spoil fantasies and/or show you truths you’ve been not wanting to think about (if you are brave, and ready). Click here to reveal links